For Women who want to reinvent their careers, find their Passion and Purpose, and step into a greater Impact in the World

"Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others".
- Buddha

Wednesday 13 April 2016

How to Find Your Passion - What is Your Sentence?

How do you find your passion - Part 6


Who are you? What is your self belief?


Who do you believe yourself to be?

If you could live a life in congruence with who you are at core, then you will be spending time in a way that is satisfying and fulfilling. Who you feel you are at your core reveals a lot about what makes your life work. It makes sense then to follow that.

"I am someone who..."


Complete this sentence: "I am someone who ...".

It might be something like "I am someone who helps others". Or "I am someone who cares about animals".

It's about profoundly who you feel you are. Your self belief, self image.

This may take a bit of searching for, and serious effort. But it's worthy work.

And the next question:

"I typically try to..."


Complete this sentence: "I typically try to..."

What things do you try to do? It might be something like "I typically try to consider how others feel". Or "I typically try to find ways to help others".

How to find your self belief


What to do now


1. Make a list of everything you can to complete this sentence "I am someone who...."

2. Make a list of everything you can to complete this sentence "I typically try to...."

Review

Have a look at your lists. Do they feel right?

Anything there that provides an aha! moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment